Poly Crimp Plug
Plug the end of PEX pipe with a crimp or clamp connection. Corrosion resistant fitting certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
- Compatible with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
- Made from high performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX pipe with Copper Crimp Rings or Stainless Steel Clamp Rings.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
On the Blog
What are SharkBite large diameter brass push-to-connect fittings and what problems do they solve? Find out here.
A shipping manager who’s been with the company for 26 years reflects on her time at RWC.
And what other RWC solutions integrate with SharkBite solutions for professional, reliable commercial plumbing installations.