Poly Crimp Male Elbow
Make a 90° transition between an FNPT threaded connection and PEX pipe with a crimp or clamp connection. Corrosion resistant fitting certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
- Compatible with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
- Made from high performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX pipe with Copper Crimp Rings or Stainless Steel Clamp Rings.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
|UP280||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. MNPT|
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F2159
- CSA 137.5
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
On the Blog
With 15 years of experience under her belt, Kim Yeagley, owner of Gold Canyon Plumbing, shares her path to becoming a plumber, the obstacles she's overcome and how a plumbing career allows her to find balance between work and play.
Anna Pearson, a plumbing apprentice in commercial new construction known affectionately online as the Plumbing Princess, shares how she jumpstarted her career in plumbing.
We spoke to three plumbers about their top career successes to date and what advice they have for other plumbers in the new year.