Poly Crimp Reducing Elbow
Connect two pieces of different-sized PEX pipe together using crimp or clamp rings. Corrosion resistant fitting certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
- Compatible with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
- Made from high performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX pipe with Copper Crimp Rings or Stainless Steel Clamp Rings.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
On the Blog
Read about the benefits of different pricing models to figure out which one you should be using for your residential plumbing jobs.
Russel Sweeney doesn’t live to work. He works to live. The owner of Sweeney...