Brass Crimp Hose Bibb
Designed with a one-piece 2.2 in. diameter mounting flange. Ideal for replacement and new construction installations. Combines a 3/4 in. garden hose outlet with a 1/2 in. brass crimp inlet at a 45-degree angle to prevent hose kinks.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe.
- Made from lead-free DZR brass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F @ 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature: 200°F @ 80 psi.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Description||Material||Lead Free|
|UC24632||1/2 in. 45° Flange||
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
On the Blog
Explore the benefits of plumbing apprenticeships, tips for valuable mentorship and how that can help target the trade labor shortage.
What are SharkBite large diameter brass push-to-connect fittings and what problems do they solve? Find out here.
A shipping manager who’s been with the company for 26 years reflects on her time at RWC.