Brass Crimp Ball Valve with Mounting Tab and Drain Vent
Features a drain/vent that allows for water to be drained from the line if needed and a mounting tab for stability when attaching this plumbing fixture to other surfaces.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe.
- Made from lead-free DZR brass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F @ 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature: 200°F @ 80 psi.
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Material||Lead Free|
|UC24615||1/2 in.||DZR Brass|
|UC24616||3/4 in.||DZR Brass|
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.4.14/CSA B125.14
- NSF/ANSI 14
- IAPMO/ANSI Z1157
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
On the Blog
Explore the benefits of plumbing apprenticeships, tips for valuable mentorship and how that can help target the trade labor shortage.
What are SharkBite large diameter brass push-to-connect fittings and what problems do they solve? Find out here.
A shipping manager who’s been with the company for 26 years reflects on her time at RWC.