Brass Crimp Ball Valve with Drain / Vent
Used to control water flow and enables water supply shutoff for servicing and making repairs. Features a drain / vent that allows for water to be drained from the line if needed. Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe.
- Made from lead-free DZR Brass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Material||Lead Free|
|24612LF||1/2 in.||DZR Brass|
|24613LF||3/4 in.||DZR Brass|
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F1807
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
Use with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
Made from premium lead-free DZR EcoBrass.
On the Blog
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.
See What’s Inside a SharkBite Max™ Fitting
What's new about the SharkBite Max design? Look inside the fitting to see.