Brass Crimp Female Elbow
Make a 90° transition from PEX pipe to an MNPT threaded connection with a crimp or clamp connection. Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
- Made from lead-free DZR brass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature: 200°F @ 80 psi.
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Material||Lead Free|
|UC308LF||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. FNPT||DZR Brass|
|UC314LF||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. FNPT||DZR Brass|
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F1807
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
On the Blog
Read about the benefits of different pricing models to figure out which one you should be using for your residential plumbing jobs.
Russel Sweeney doesn’t live to work. He works to live. The owner of Sweeney...