Brass Crimp Female Elbow
Make a 90° transition from PEX pipe to an MNPT threaded connection with a crimp or clamp connection. Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
Features and benefits:
- Made from lead-free DZR brass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature: 200°F @ 80 psi.
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Material||Lead Free|
|UC308LF||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. FNPT||DZR Brass|
|UC314LF||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. FNPT||DZR Brass|
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F1807
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
On the Blog
Discover how to avoid these three common installation mistakes.
There are a lot of questions and misconceptions about this popular plastic pipe. Get the facts here.
Discover three ways SharkBite is built for concealed spaces.