Brass Crimp Female Elbow
Make a 90° transition from PEX pipe to an MNPT threaded connection with a crimp or clamp connection. Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
- Made from lead-free DZR brass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature: 200°F @ 80 psi.
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Material||Lead Free|
|UC308LF||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. FNPT||DZR Brass|
|UC314LF||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. FNPT||DZR Brass|
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F1807
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
On the Blog
A calibration technician who’s been with the company for nearly 25 years reflects on his time at RWC.
An engineering technician who’s been with the company for nearly 25 years reflects on his time at RWC.
With 15 years of experience under her belt, Kim Yeagley, owner of Gold Canyon Plumbing, shares her path to becoming a plumber, the obstacles she's overcome and how a plumbing career allows her to find balance between work and play.