Stainless Steel Corrugated Flexible Water Heater Connector with Ball Valve
Flexible water heater connectors allow you to work in tight spaces and easily connect water heaters with existing pipes that don't line up. Integrated ball valve allows the water heater supply to be shut-off. Approved for use on electric or gas water heaters with a flue vent. Innovative design reduces the need for extra joints or fittings allowing for faster install time.
Features and benefits:
- Integrated ball valve for easy shut-off.
- Can be used as an alternative to hard piping.
- Approved for electric and gas water heaters with flue vent.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
|SS3068FLEX18BV||1/2 in. x 3/4 in. FIP||18 in.|
|SS3088FLEX18BV||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. FIP||18 in.|
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.18.6
- CSA B125.6
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
How To: Install SharkBite Water Heater Connectors
Watch how to connect a water heater to almost any pipe material using SharkBite push-to-connect water heater connectors.Learn More
Faster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
Compatible with electric and gas water heaters connecting to PEX, copper, CPVC or PE-RT pipe.
Connect water heaters with existing pipes that don't line up without needing to make new joints.
On the Blog
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.
See What’s Inside a SharkBite Max™ Fitting
What's new about the SharkBite Max design? Look inside the fitting to see.