Allows for the brass push connection to be disconnected from the pipe quickly and easily. Easy one-handed operation in tight spaces.
- Compact design with wide grip handles.
- One-handed operation.
- Quick and easy disassembly.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Color coordinated by size.
- Made of stainless steel for durability.
How To: Install SharkBite Push-To-Connect Fittings
Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipes.Learn More
How To: Repair Leaking Pipes With SharkBite
Repair up to 2 inches of damaged pipe with a single fitting. No additional tools or pipe needed.Learn More
On the Blog
Read about the benefits of different pricing models to figure out which one you should be using for your residential plumbing jobs.
Russel Sweeney doesn’t live to work. He works to live. The owner of Sweeney...