Has an integrated 1/2 in. push-to-connect inlet that is compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipes and a 3/4 in. garden hose outlet. The shut-off is located at the inlet of the sillcock to drain the water from the line to protect the valve in freezing conditions. Comes with an integrated vacuum breaker to prevent backflow and a mounting flange to secure the valve. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
|SKU||Pipe Size||Description||Lead Free|
|25743LF||1/2 in. x 3/4 in. MHT||
|25744LF||1/2 in. x 3/4 in. MHT||
|24628LF||1/2 in. x 3/4 in. MHT||
|24629LF||1/2 in. x 3/4 in. MHT||
|24636LF||1/2 in. x 3/4 in. MHT||
|24637LF||1/2 in. x 3/4 in. MHT||
|24638LF||1/2 in. x 3/4 in. MHT||
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1019
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B125.1
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61