Slip Ball Valve
Slip feature allows for two inches of rigid copper or CPVC pipe to be cut out of an existing line and connected back together by using the disconnect tool to slide the fitting back to the other end of pipe. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Good item to keep on hand for freezes or other emergency repairs. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Ideal for freezes and other emergency repairs.
- Compatible with copper and CPVC pipe only.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).