Brass Push Ice Maker Outlet Box
One-piece recessed box design provides quick quarter-turn shut-off to water supply for a refrigerator ice maker or water dispensing appliance. Mounting tabs allow box to be mounted to left or right of stud bay and do not require additional support framing, providing a solid installation. Available with optional water hammer arrestor to reduce noisy pipes. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation.
Features and benefits:
- Available with or without water hammer arrestors.
- Quarter-turn shut-off with 1/4 in. compression outlet.
- Snap-on faceplate accommodates up to 3/4 in. drywall.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
|SKU||Pipe Size||Description||Lead Free|
|25096||1/2 in. SB x 1/4 in. Compression|
|25097||1/2 in. SB x 1/4 in. Compression||
with Water Hammer Arrestor
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- IAPMO PS 54
How To: Install SharkBite Valves
How To: Install SharkBite Valves Video Transcript: SharkBite offers a full range of valves for controlling water flow. Our line of valves include ball valves, pressure regulating valves, thermostatic mixing valves, temperature & pressure relief valves, check valves, outlet boxes, and stop valves...Learn More
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Faster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe.
On the Blog
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.
See What’s Inside a SharkBite Max™ Fitting
What's new about the SharkBite Max design? Look inside the fitting to see.