Brass Push Water Hammer Arrestor
Provides maintenance-free, continuous protection against water hammer. Can be positioned vertically or horizontally. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation, even on wet pipe. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Size AA Water Hammer Arrestors, used for “point of use” residential appliance applications.
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- ASSE 1010
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263