Brass Push Water Hammer Arrestor
Provides maintenance-free, continuous protection against water hammer. Can be positioned vertically or horizontally. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation, even on wet pipe. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Size AA Water Hammer Arrestors, used for “point of use” residential appliance applications.
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- ASSE 1010
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Wet or Dry
Can be installed in wet lines.
Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe.
On the Blog
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.
See What’s Inside a SharkBite Max™ Fitting
What's new about the SharkBite Max design? Look inside the fitting to see.