Brass Push Reducing Elbow
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation when connecting two pieces of different sized pipe. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Material||Lead Free|
|U272LF||1/2 in. x 3/8 in. (1/2 in. OD)||DZR Brass|
|U274LF||3/4 in. x 1/2 in.||DZR Brass|
|U278LF||1 in. x 3/4 in.||DZR Brass|
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
How To: Install SharkBite Push-to-Connect Fittings
Watch how to install and remove SharkBite push-to-connect fittings in seconds.Learn More
On the Blog
What are SharkBite large diameter brass push-to-connect fittings and what problems do they solve? Find out here.
A shipping manager who’s been with the company for 26 years reflects on her time at RWC.
And what other RWC solutions integrate with SharkBite solutions for professional, reliable commercial plumbing installations.