Brass Push Slip Male Adapter
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. The slip feature allows for two inches of rigid copper or CPVC pipe to be cut out of an existing line and connected back together by using the Disconnect Clip to slide the fitting back to the other end of pipe.
Features and benefits:
- Ideal for a water filtration system or other applications where extra slip is needed to install the product.
- A Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs are required to use this product.
- Compatible with copper and CPVC pipe only.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
|U3120LF||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. MNPT|
|U3134LF||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. MNPT|
|U3140LF||1 in. x 1 in. MNPT|
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263