Tankless Water Heater Connection Kit
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. The slim-fit valve design is a perfect fit for recessed or covered boxes. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors. Valves connect to the tankless water heater with a 3/4 in. IPS female connection and then connects to the water distribution system using a SharkBite push-to-connect end.
Features and benefits:
- Includes hot and cold valves and a pressure relief valve.
- Slim-fit valve design for recessed or covered boxes.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
Tankless Water Heater Valves
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
- Listed by IAPMO and ASSE