Tankless Water Heater Connection Kit
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. The slim-fit valve design is a perfect fit for recessed or covered boxes. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors. Valves connect to the tankless water heater with a 3/4 in. IPS female connection and then connects to the water distribution system using a SharkBite push-to-connect end.
Features and benefits:
- Includes hot and cold valves and a pressure relief valve.
- Slim-fit valve design for recessed or covered boxes.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
Tankless Water Heater Valves
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- Listed by IAPMO and ASSE
How To: Install SharkBite Water Heater Connectors
Watch how to connect a water heater to almost any pipe material using SharkBite push-to-connect water heater connectors.Learn More
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Faster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
On the Blog
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.
See What’s Inside a SharkBite Max™ Fitting
What's new about the SharkBite Max design? Look inside the fitting to see.