ProLock Slip Coupling
Slip couplings are the most efficient way to repair a burst pipe or leak. A slip fitting does the job of two couplings and extra pipe. Only one end of the coupling has a stop, allowing the opposite end to slide freely over the end of a pipe. The fittings are then released and slide back onto the other end of the pipe for a successful connection and leak repair. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Twist-to-lock feature provides added security and confidence.
- For use with SharkBite PE-RT & SharkBite PEX pipe.
- Audible click and visual markings on collet indicate a proper connection.
- Remove by twisting counterclockwise to unlock fitting.
- Keep on hand for emergency repairs.
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Full flow fitting.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Made of durable polymers, no scale build up and corrosion free.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 180°F @ 100 psi. Maximum working pressure 160 psi @ 33°F - 73°F.
- 25-year system warranty.