Oxygen Barrier PEX Pipe (Coils)
Cross-linked polyethylene pipe approved for radiant in-floor and hydronic heating applications. Available in coils up to 1,000 ft. in length, allowing longer runs and fewer connections -- reducing cost, time and potential leak points. The oxygen diffusion barrier applied to the exterior limits oxygen permeation through the piping wall in hydronic heating applications which prevents corrosion of ferrous metal parts in the heating system. Approved for burial applications including concrete. Ideal for snow and ice melting systems, geothermal groundloops and turf conditioning.
Features and benefits:
- Oxygen barrier PEX is approved for non-potable radiant heating systems and for burial applications including concrete.
- Approved for use with SharkBite EvoPEX™, SharkBite Universal push-to-connect (ASSE 1061), plastic barb (ASTM F2159) and brass barb (ASTM F1807) fittings.
- Certified to meet ASTM F2023 oxidative-resistance requirements for continuous hot water recirculation.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F @ 80 psi.
- Maximum working pressure 160 psi @ 33°F - 70°F.
- Made in USA.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Length (ft.)||Color|
|U855O100||3/8 in.||100 ft.||Orange|
|U855O300||3/8 in.||300 ft.||Orange|
|U855O500||3/8 in.||500 ft.||Orange|
|U860O100||1/2 in.||100 ft.||Orange|
|U860O300||1/2 in.||300 ft.||Orange|
|U860O500||1/2 in.||500 ft.||Orange|
|U860O1000||1/2 in.||1,000 ft.||Orange|
|U870O100||3/4 in.||100 ft.||Orange|
|U870O300||3/4 in.||300 ft.||Orange|
|U870O500||3/4 in.||500 ft.||Orange|
|U880O100||1 in.||100 ft.||Orange|
|U880O300||1 in.||300 ft.||Orange|
|U880O500||1 in.||500 ft.||Orange|