Brass Expansion Plug
- Permanently plugs the end of PEX-A pipe or temporarily plugs PEX-A pipe for testing purposes.
- Made from high-performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX-A pipe with expansion rings.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F @ 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature/pressure: 160°F @ 73 psi.
|UAB514||1/2 in.||DZR Brass|
|UAB518||3/4 in.||DZR Brass|
|UAB520||1 in.||DZR Brass|
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F1960
- ASTM F877
- CSA B137.5
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
How To: Install SharkBite Push-To-Connect Fittings
Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipes.Learn More
On the Blog
A calibration technician who’s been with the company for nearly 25 years reflects on his time at RWC.
An engineering technician who’s been with the company for nearly 25 years reflects on his time at RWC.
With 15 years of experience under her belt, Kim Yeagley, owner of Gold Canyon Plumbing, shares her path to becoming a plumber, the obstacles she's overcome and how a plumbing career allows her to find balance between work and play.