Stainless Steel Corrugated Flexible Water Heater Connector
Flexible water heater connectors allow you to work in tight spaces and easily connect water heaters with existing pipes that don't line up. Approved for use on electric or gas water heaters with a flue vent. Innovative design reduces the need for extra joints or fittings allowing for faster install time.
Features and benefits:
- Approved for electric and gas water heaters with flue vent.
- Can be used as an alternative to hard piping.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
|SS3088FLEX12LF||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. FIP||12 in.|
|SS3088FLEX18LF||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. FIP||18 in.|
|SS3088FLEX24LF||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. FIP||24 in.|
|SS3096FLEX24LF||1 in. x 3/4 in.||24 in.|
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.18.6
- CSA B125.6
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372