NCLX-5LX Temperature & Pressure Relief Valve (T&P)
Innovative push-to-connect design on outlet allows for quick and easy installation on copper & CPVC drain lines. Incorporates an inert thermal element coating that provides effective isolation from mineral deposits (liming) and galvanic corrosion. Comes with standard factory settings of 150 psi for pressure relief and 210°F (99°C) for temperature relief. Completely automatic and reseats after temperature or pressure relief. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with copper and CPVC pipe.
- Ideal for all domestic water heater applications.
- Listed by CSA (ANSI Z21.22/CSA 4.4): Inspector friendly, peace of mind!
- Every valve is tested for performance prior to shipping.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or solder required.
- Remove using Disconnect Clip (included).
NCLX-5LX w/ SharkBite Outlet Connection
Approvals & Listings
- CSA Listed to ANSI Z21.22/CSA 4.4
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Faster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
Compatible with copper and CPVC pipe.
On the Blog
For This Florida Plumber, Nothing Beats the Thrill of Helping Customers
Second-generation plumber Brittany DeRosa shares her path to plumbing.
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.