Brass Push Washing Machine Outlet Box
One-piece recessed box design provides quick quarter-turn shut-offs to water supply for washing machines. Mounting brackets allow box to be mounted to left, right or center of stud bay and do not require additional support framing, providing a solid installation. Left, right or center drain compatible. Available with optional water hammer arrestor to reduce noisy pipes. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation.
- Available with or without water hammer arrestors.
- Quarter-turn shut-off with 3/4 in. washing machine hose outlet.
- Snap-on faceplate accommodates up to 3/4 in. drywall.
- Left, right or center drain compatible.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
|25098||1/2 in. x 3/4 in. MHT|
|25099||1/2 in. x 3/4 in. MHT||
Includes Water Hammer Arrestor
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.18.6
- CSA B125.6
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372