Max Brass Push Shock Arrestor
Provides maintenance-free, continuous protection against water hammer. Can be positioned vertically or horizontally. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation, even on wet pipe. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Fastest way to connect PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE SDR-9 pipe.*
- Half the insertion force compared to SharkBite 1st Generation fittings.**
- Can be installed on wet lines and pressure tested immediately.
- Stainless steel retainer adds strength and durability.
- High-performance DZR lead-free brass body.
- No special tools, crimping, soldering or glue required.
- Can be rotated after installation.
- No tube liner required for PEX.
- Rated to 180°F and 200 psi.
- 25-year warranty when properly installed on PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT.
- 5-year warranty when properly installed with HDPE SDR-9.
- Can be easily removed using a disconnect clip, disconnect tongs or pro disconnect tool.
**Comparison relates to 1st generation SharkBite push-to-connect products.
|UR22630||1/2 in.||DZR Brass|
|UR22632||3/4 in.||DZR Brass|
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061 - Tee
- CSA B125.3 - Tee
- NSF/ANSI 14 - Tee
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 - Tee
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372 - Tee
- ASSE 1010
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372