Toilet Hammer Arrestor
78Z 7/8 in. Male BC x 7/8 in. BC (WHATL)
Used to protect the plumbing system against water hammer from a toilet.
- WHATL 78Z 7/8 in. Male BC x 7/8 in. BC
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Behind-The-WallApproved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
High Quality BrassLead free brass ball for full flow and corrosion resistance.
Provides maintenance-free, continuous protection against water hammer. Can be positioned vertically or horizontally.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Swiveled thread for easy install.
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- ASSE 1010
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.