Iron Pipe Dual Shut-off
Dual shut-off stop valve used to independently control the flow of water to two household plumbing fixtures and appliances from one valve.
- FIPDS 123814Z 1/2 in. FIP x 3/8 in. Compression x 1/4 in. Compression
- FIPDS 123838Z 1/2 in. FIP x 3/8 in. Compression x 3/8 in. Compression
1/4 Turn ValveQuarter-turn, full-port brass ball valve.
Full Flow Brass BallFull flow to your fixtures.
High Quality BrassLead free brass ball for full flow and corrosion resistance.
Allows for one fixture to be controlled without affecting the other fixture or affecting the water supply to the rest of the home. Ideal for maintenance and repair. 1/2 in. FIP inlet connection makes for quick installation and quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve makes for easy operation.
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance.
- Quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve.
- Compatible with MNPT threads.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B125.1
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.