Brass Crimp Hose Bibb
Multi-turn shut-off that allows for the regulation of water flow. Ideal for replacement and new construction installations.
- UC24632 1/2 in. 45° Flange - Multi-Turn
VersatileCertified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
FlexibleUse with PEX-A or PE-RT pipe.
DurableCorrosion-resistant fitting made from high-performance Acudel Polymer.
Designed with a one-piece 2.2 in. diameter mounting flange. Ideal for replacement and new construction installations. Combines a 3/4 in. garden hose outlet with a 1/2 in. brass crimp inlet at a 45-degree angle to prevent hose kinks.
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe.
- Made from lead-free DZR brass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F @ 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature: 200°F @ 80 psi.
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.