Iron Pipe Washing Machine
Used to replace washing machine shut-off valves during washing machine replacement instead of requiring an entirely new outlet box. 1/2 in. MIP inlet or sweat connection makes for quick installation and quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve makes for easy operation.
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance.
- Quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve.
- Compatible with MNPT threads.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.