ProLock Slip Coupling
Slip couplings are the most efficient way to repair a burst pipe or leak. A slip fitting does the job of two couplings and extra pipe. Only one end of the coupling has a stop, allowing the opposite end to slide freely over the end of a pipe. The fittings are then released and slide back onto the other end of the pipe for a successful connection and leak repair. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Twist-to-lock feature provides added security and confidence.
Features and benefits:
- For use with SharkBite PE-RT, PEX, copper, and CPVC pipe.
- Remove by twisting counterclockwise to unlock fitting.
- Keep on hand for emergency repairs.
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Full flow fitting.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Made of durable polymers, no scale build up and corrosion free.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 180°F @ 100 psi. Maximum working pressure 160 psi @ 33°F - 73°F.
- 25-year system warranty.
Approvals & Listings
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- ASSE 1061
Twist-to-lock feature ensures a proper and secure connection.
Approved to be used behind walls without access panels.
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
On the Blog
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.
See What’s Inside a SharkBite Max™ Fitting
What's new about the SharkBite Max design? Look inside the fitting to see.