ProLock Male Connector
Push-to-connect fitting used to transition between PE-RT pipe and an FNPT thread. Quick installation requires no special tools, crimping, glue or soldering, increasing productivity. Twist-to-lock feature that provides added security and confidence. An audible click will be heard and indicator marks will be aligned when a proper connection is made, reducing the risk of installation errors. Suitable for potable water and hydronic heating systems.
Features and benefits:
- For use with SharkBite PE-RT, PEX, copper, and CPVC pipe.
- Audible click and visual markings on collet indicate a proper connection.
- Remove by twisting counterclockwise to unlock fitting.
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Full flow fitting.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Made of durable polymers, no scale build up and corrosion free.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 180°F @ 100 psi. Maximum working pressure 160 psi @ 33°F - 73°F.
- 25-year system warranty.
|PL1116MJ8||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. FNPT|
|PL111613MJ6||1/2 in. x 3/4 in. FNPT|
|PL112216MJ6||3/4 in. x 1/2 in. FNPT|
|PL1122MJ6||3/4 in. x 1/2 in. FNPT|
|PL112228MJ6||3/4 in. x 1 in. FNPT|
Approvals & Listings
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
- ASSE 1061