Blue PEX-B Pipe (Coils)
Faster installation compared to rigid pipe. Flexibility to bend pipe around corners. Available in coils up to 1,000 ft. in length, allowing longer runs and fewer connections -- reducing cost, time and potential leak points. Freeze-resistant pipe can expand slightly if frozen and contract when thawed. Ideal for hot and cold potable water distribution, fire protection and municipal water service lines.
- PEX-B offers the highest-rated chlorine resistance and six-month UV resistance.
- Approved for water service lines and burial applications including being buried under concrete.
- Approved for use with SharkBite EvoPEX™, SharkBite Universal push-to-connect (ASSE 1061), plastic barb (ASTM F2159) and brass barb (ASTM F1807) fittings.
- Certified to meet ASTM F2023 oxidative-resistance requirements for continuous hot water recirculation.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F @ 80 psi.
- Maximum working pressure 160 psi @ 33°F - 70°F.
- Made in USA.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Length (ft.)||Color|
|U855B100||3/8 in.||100 ft.||Blue|
|U860B25||1/2 in.||25 ft.||Blue|
|U860B50||1/2 in.||50 ft.||Blue|
|U860B100||1/2 in.||100 ft.||Blue|
|U860B300||1/2 in.||300 ft.||Blue|
|U860B500||1/2 in.||500 ft.||Blue|
|U860B1000||1/2 in.||1,000 ft.||Blue|
|U870B25||3/4 in.||25 ft.||Blue|
|U870B50||3/4 in.||50 ft.||Blue|
|U870B100||3/4 in.||100 ft.||Blue|
|U870B300||3/4 in.||300 ft.||Blue|
|U870B500||3/4 in.||500 ft.||Blue|
|U880B100||1 in.||100 ft.||Blue|
|U880B300||1 in.||300 ft.||Blue|
|U880B500||1 in.||500 ft.||Blue|
Approvals & Listings
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 14 - PEX 5306
- ASTM F876
- ASTM F877
- CSA B137.5
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- AWWA C904