Blue PEX-A Pipe (Straight Lengths)
Faster installation compared to rigid pipe. Flexible pipe reduces the number of connection points while reducing cost, time and potential leak points. Freeze-resistant pipe can expand slightly if frozen and contract when thawed. Ideal for hot and cold potable water distribution, fire protection and municipal water service lines.
Features and benefits:
- PEX-A offers the highest-rated flexibility and one-month UV resistance.
- Approved for water service lines and burial applications including being buried under concrete.
- Approved for use with SharkBite EvoPEX™, SharkBite Brass Push (ASSE 1061), poly and brass expansion fittings (ASTM F1960), plastic barb (ASTM F2159) and brass barb (ASTM F1807) fittings.
- Certified to meet ASTM F2023 oxidative-resistance requirements for continuous hot water recirculation.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F @ 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature: 200°F @ 80 psi.
- Maximum working pressure: 160 psi @ 33°F - 70°F.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Length (ft.)||Color|
|UA60B10||1/2 in.||10 ft.||Blue|
|UA70B10||3/4 in.||10 ft.||Blue|
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F876
- ASTM F877
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- ASTM F2023
- ASTM F2657
- CSA B137.5
- UL 1821
- ASTM E84CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119CAN/ULC S101
Can bend around corners, reducing the number of connection points needed.
Pipe expands and contracts as water freezes and thaws within pipe.
PEX-A offers faster installation compared to rigid pipe, one-month UV resistance and the highest-rated chlorine resistance.
On the Blog
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.
See What’s Inside a SharkBite Max™ Fitting
What's new about the SharkBite Max design? Look inside the fitting to see.