Poly Expansion Swivel Elbow
Used to connect PEX-A pipe to a male threaded connection.
Features and benefits:
- Corrosion-resistant fitting certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
- 1/2 in. to 1 in. made from high-performance Acudel polymer.
- 1-1/4 in. to 2 in. made from high-performance Radel polymer.
- Connects to PEX-A pipe with expansion rings.
- Minimum working temperature/pressure: 33°F at 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature/pressure: 210°F at 150 psi.
On the Blog
Discover how to avoid these three common installation mistakes.
There are a lot of questions and misconceptions about this popular plastic pipe. Get the facts here.
Discover three ways SharkBite is built for concealed spaces.