Poly Expansion Reducing Elbow
- Connect pieces of different-size PEX-A pipe together.
- Corrosion-resistant fitting certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
- Made from high-performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX-A pipe with expansion rings.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F at 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature/pressure: 210°F at 150 psi.
On the Blog
Read about the benefits of different pricing models to figure out which one you should be using for your residential plumbing jobs.
Russel Sweeney doesn’t live to work. He works to live. The owner of Sweeney...