Brass Expansion Ball Valve
Used to control water flow and enables water supply shut-off for servicing and making repairs. Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
- Made from high-performance DZR lead-free brass.
- Connects to PEX-A pipe with expansion rings.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F @ 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature/pressure: 160°F @ 73 psi.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Material||Lead Free|
|UAB22461LF||1/2 in.||DZR Brass|
|UAB22462LF||3/4 in.||DZR Brass|
|UAB22463LF||1 in.||DZR Brass|
|UABBV35||1-1/4 in. x 1-1/4 in.||DZR Brass|
|UABBV41||1-1/2 in. x 1-1/2 in.||DZR Brass|
|UABBV54||2 in. x 2 in.||DZR Brass|
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.4.14/CSA B125.14
- IAPMO/ANSI Z1157
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
On the Blog
Explore the benefits of plumbing apprenticeships, tips for valuable mentorship and how that can help target the trade labor shortage.
What are SharkBite large diameter brass push-to-connect fittings and what problems do they solve? Find out here.
A shipping manager who’s been with the company for 26 years reflects on her time at RWC.