Brass Expansion Plug
Features and benefits:
- Permanently plugs the end of PEX-A pipe or temporarily plugs PEX-A pipe for testing purposes.
- Made from high-performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX-A pipe with expansion rings.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F @ 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature/pressure: 160°F @ 73 psi.
|UAB514||1/2 in.||DZR Brass|
|UAB518||3/4 in.||DZR Brass|
|UAB520||1 in.||DZR Brass|
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F1960
- ASTM F877
- CSA B137.5
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
How To: Install SharkBite Push-to-Connect Fittings
Watch how to install and remove SharkBite push-to-connect fittings in seconds.Learn More
On the Blog
Explore the benefits of plumbing apprenticeships, tips for valuable mentorship and how that can help target the trade labor shortage.
What are SharkBite large diameter brass push-to-connect fittings and what problems do they solve? Find out here.
A shipping manager who’s been with the company for 26 years reflects on her time at RWC.