Brass Crimp Dual Shut-off Valve
Controls and shuts off water flow to household plumbing fixtures and allows two independent supply lines to be attached to one single stop valve.
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe.
- Made from lead-free DZR brass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F @ 125 psi.
- Maximum working temperature/pressure: 160°F @ 125 psi.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Material||Lead Free|
|UCDS123838||1/2 in. x 3/8 in. x 3/8 in.||DZR Brass|
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
On the Blog
A calibration technician who’s been with the company for nearly 25 years reflects on his time at RWC.
An engineering technician who’s been with the company for nearly 25 years reflects on his time at RWC.
With 15 years of experience under her belt, Kim Yeagley, owner of Gold Canyon Plumbing, shares her path to becoming a plumber, the obstacles she's overcome and how a plumbing career allows her to find balance between work and play.