Brass Crimp Dual Shut-off Valve
Controls and shuts off water flow to household plumbing fixtures and allows two independent supply lines to be attached to one single stop valve.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe.
- Made from lead-free DZR brass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F @ 125 psi.
- Maximum working temperature/pressure: 160°F @ 125 psi.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Material||Lead Free|
|UCDS123838||1/2 in. x 3/8 in. x 3/8 in.||DZR Brass|
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
On the Blog
Discover what influences tradespeople the most when deciding to stay in their job.
Get to know Dave Shanor, one of the top 5 finalists in the country for the Elite Trades Championship Series’ inaugural plumbing championship.
Get to know Dave McDonough, one of the top 5 finalists in the country for the Elite Trades Championship Series’ inaugural plumbing championship.