Brass Crimp Dual Shut-off Valve
Controls and shuts off water flow to household plumbing fixtures and allows two independent supply lines to be attached to one single stop valve.
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe.
- Made from lead-free DZR brass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F @ 125 psi.
- Maximum working temperature/pressure: 160°F @ 125 psi.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Material||Lead Free|
|UCDS123838||1/2 in. x 3/8 in. x 3/8 in.||DZR Brass|
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
On the Blog
What are SharkBite large diameter brass push-to-connect fittings and what problems do they solve? Find out here.
A shipping manager who’s been with the company for 26 years reflects on her time at RWC.
And what other RWC solutions integrate with SharkBite solutions for professional, reliable commercial plumbing installations.