Features a 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) SharkBite push-to-connect end that connects with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE pipe and a 7/8 in. toilet connector on the other end. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Used for installing toilets.
- Compatible with 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) PEX pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove if needed using Disconnect Clip (sold separately).
- 25-year warranty.
|U3531LF||1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 7/8 in.||
Ballcock Threads Toilet Connector
|U3537LF||1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD) x 7/8 in.||
Ballcock Threads Toilet Elbow
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263