NCLX-5LX Temperature & Pressure Relief Valve (T&P)
Innovative push-to-connect design on outlet allows for quick and easy installation on copper & CPVC drain lines. Incorporates an inert thermal element coating that provides effective isolation from mineral deposits (liming) and galvanic corrosion. Comes with standard factory settings of 150 psi for pressure relief and 210°F (99°C) for temperature relief. Completely automatic and reseats after temperature or pressure relief. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with copper and CPVC pipe.
- Ideal for all domestic water heater applications.
- Listed by CSA (ANSI Z21.22/CSA 4.4): Inspector friendly, peace of mind!
- Every valve is tested for performance prior to shipping.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or solder required.
- Remove using Disconnect Clip (included).