Push-to-Connect PVC Cap
Plug the end of a PVC water pipe. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation and removal. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with schedule 40, 80 and 120 PVC pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Able to be removed if needed using a PVC Disconnect Clip & Depth Gauge (sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
On the Blog
Discover what influences tradespeople the most when deciding to stay in their job.
Get to know Dave Shanor, one of the top 5 finalists in the country for the Elite Trades Championship Series’ inaugural plumbing championship.
Get to know Dave McDonough, one of the top 5 finalists in the country for the Elite Trades Championship Series’ inaugural plumbing championship.