Max Brass Push Slip Ball Valve
SharkBite Max slip ball valves are ideal for replacing or adding a new ball valve into an existing line to shut-off water flow for servicing and making repairs. Slip feature allows for two inches of rigid copper or CPVC pipe to be cut out of an existing line and connected back together by using the disconnect tool to slide the fitting back to the other end of pipe. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Good item to keep on hand for freezes or other emergency repairs.
Features and benefits:
- Ideal for freezes and emergency repairs.
- Compatible with copper and CPVC pipe only.
- Half the insertion effort, double the burst pressure.**
- Can be installed on wet lines and pressure tested immediately.
- Stainless steel retainer adds strength and durability.
- High-performance DZR lead-free brass body.
- No special tools, crimping, soldering or glue required.
- Can be rotated after installation.
- Rated to 200°F and 250 psi.
- 25-year warranty when properly installed on PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT.
- Can be easily removed using a disconnect clip, disconnect tongs or pro disconnect tool.
**Comparison relates to 1st generation SharkBite push-to-connect products.
|UR24735||1/2 in. x 1/2 in.|
|UR24736||3/4 in. x 3/4 in.|
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.4.14/CSA B125.14
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
How To: Install SharkBite Max Fittings
SharkBite Max Animation
Testimonial: Ben Calmes Uses SharkBite Max
Testimonial: Peter Joseph Uses SharkBite Max for Residential Plumbing Jobs
Connect PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE SDR-9 pipe in any combination.
Fittings require half the insertion effort for smoother and faster connections.**
Stainless-steel collar allows fittings to withstand 2x the burst pressure.**