Max Brass Push 90-Degree Elbow
The SharkBite Max 90-degree elbow offers an innovative push-to-connect design for quick and easy installation when connecting two pieces of potable water pipe. Ideal for working in tight spaces, the 90-degree brass push-to-connect elbow can be installed in wet lines with no special tools, crimping, soldering or glue required. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Fastest way to connect PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE SDR-9 pipe.*
- Half the insertion effort, double the burst pressure.**
- Can be installed on wet lines and pressure tested immediately.
- Stainless steel retainer adds strength and durability.
- High-performance DZR lead-free brass body.
- No special tools, crimping, soldering or glue required.
- Can be rotated after installation.
- No tube liner required for PEX.
- Rated to 200°F and 250 psi.
- 25-year warranty when properly installed on PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT.
- 5-year warranty when properly installed with HDPE SDR-9.
- Can be easily removed using a disconnect clip, disconnect tongs or pro disconnect tool.
*SharkBite push-to-connect fittings are the fastest when compared to other conventional plumbing methods.
**Comparison relates to 1st generation SharkBite push-to-connect products.
|UR248||1/2 in. x 1/2 in.||DZR Brass|
|UR257||3/4 in. x 3/4 in.||DZR Brass|
- Behind-the-wall with no access panels
- Underground when wrapped in silicone tape
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- UL 263
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101