Blue PEX-B Pipe (Coils)
Cross-linked polyethylene pipe approved for use in residential and commercial installations.
Faster installation compared to rigid pipe. Flexibility to bend pipe around corners. Available in coils up to 1,000 ft. in length, allowing longer runs and fewer connections -- reducing cost, time and potential leak points. Freeze-resistant pipe can expand slightly if frozen and contract when thawed. Ideal for hot and cold potable water distribution, fire protection and municipal water service lines.
Features and benefits:
- PEX-B offers the highest-rated chlorine resistance and six-month UV resistance.
- Approved for water service lines and burial applications including being buried under concrete.
- Approved for use with SharkBite EvoPEX™, SharkBite Universal push-to-connect (ASSE 1061), plastic barb (ASTM F2159) and brass barb (ASTM F1807) fittings.
- Certified to meet ASTM F2023 oxidative-resistance requirements for continuous hot water recirculation.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F @ 80 psi.
- Maximum working pressure 160 psi @ 33°F - 70°F.
- Made in USA.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Length (ft.)||Color|
|U855B100||3/8 in.||100 ft.||Blue|
|U860B25||1/2 in.||25 ft.||Blue|
|U860B50||1/2 in.||50 ft.||Blue|
|U860B100||1/2 in.||100 ft.||Blue|
|U860B300||1/2 in.||300 ft.||Blue|
|U860B500||1/2 in.||500 ft.||Blue|
|U860B1000||1/2 in.||1,000 ft.||Blue|
|U870B25||3/4 in.||25 ft.||Blue|
|U870B50||3/4 in.||50 ft.||Blue|
|U870B100||3/4 in.||100 ft.||Blue|
|U870B300||3/4 in.||300 ft.||Blue|
|U870B500||3/4 in.||500 ft.||Blue|
|U880B100||1 in.||100 ft.||Blue|
|U880B300||1 in.||300 ft.||Blue|
|U880B500||1 in.||500 ft.||Blue|
Approvals & Listings
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 14 - PEX 5306
- ASTM F876
- ASTM F877
- CSA B137.5
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- AWWA C904
Made in U.S.A.
Manufactured in Cullman, AL.
Pipe expands and contracts as water freezes and thaws within pipe.
PEX-b offers faster installation compared to rigid pipe, six-month UV resistance and the highest-rated chlorine resistance.
On the Blog
For This Florida Plumber, Nothing Beats the Thrill of Helping Customers
Second-generation plumber Brittany DeRosa shares her path to plumbing.
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.