Blue PEX-A Pipe (Straight Lengths)
Faster installation compared to rigid pipe. Flexible pipe reduces the number of connection points while reducing cost, time and potential leak points. Freeze-resistant pipe can expand slightly if frozen and contract when thawed. Ideal for hot and cold potable water distribution, fire protection and municipal water service lines.
- PEX-A offers the highest-rated flexibility and one-month UV resistance.
- Approved for water service lines and burial applications including being buried under concrete.
- Approved for use with SharkBite EvoPEX, SharkBite Brass Push (ASSE 1061), poly and brass expansion fittings (ASTM F1960), plastic barb (ASTM F2159) and brass barb (ASTM F1807) fittings.
- Certified to meet ASTM F2023 oxidative-resistance requirements for continuous hot water recirculation.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F @ 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature: 200°F @ 80 psi.
- Maximum working pressure: 160 psi @ 33°F - 70°F.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Length (ft.)||Color|
|UA60B10||1/2 in.||10 ft.||Blue|
|UA70B10||3/4 in.||10 ft.||Blue|
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F876
- ASTM F877
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- ASTM F2023
- ASTM F2657
- CSA B137.5
- AWWA C904
- UL 1821
- ASTM E84CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119CAN/ULC S101