EvoPEX Reducing Street Tee
Push-to-connect PEX fitting for faster installation compared to traditional PEX rough-in plumbing methods. Requires no special tools, crimp / clamp / PEX rings, increasing productivity. Used to create custom multi-port tees. Can be rotated after connected, and is ideal for working in tight spaces. Green visual indicator lets you know when PEX tubing is inserted to the proper depth and reduces the risk of installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Ideal in areas where water service is concentrated, such as bathrooms and kitchens.
- Compatible with PEX pipe only.
- No crimp / clamp / PEX rings or special tools required.
- Green visual indicator shows PEX pipe is inserted to the proper depth
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- Made in USA.
- 25-year system warranty when used with SharkBite PEX pipe.
- Patent pending.
|K4483WP3||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 1/2 in.|
|K4485WP2||1 in. x 1 in. x 1/2 in.|
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- ASTM F877-2011
- CSA B137.5
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
Green visual indicator ensures a permanent and secure connection.
Made in USA
Manufactured in Cullman, AL.
25-year EvoPEX system warranty when used with SharkBite PEX pipe.
On the Blog
For This Florida Plumber, Nothing Beats the Thrill of Helping Customers
Second-generation plumber Brittany DeRosa shares her path to plumbing.
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.