Stop Valve with Drain / Vent
Includes an integrated drain / vent for easy cold-weather maintenance and protection against freezing. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
|24634LF||1/2 in. x 1/2 in.|
|24635LF||3/4 in. x 3/4 in.|
Stop Valve Repair Kit
Approvals & Listings
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
How To: Install SharkBite Push-to-Connect Stop Valves
Learn how to install SharkBite push-to-connect stop valves with ease.Learn More
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Faster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
On the Blog
For This Florida Plumber, Nothing Beats the Thrill of Helping Customers
Second-generation plumber Brittany DeRosa shares her path to plumbing.
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.