Washing Machine Straight Valve
Innovative push-to-connect design and drop-ear mounting tabs for stability and quick installing. Mount to a stud or joist and features a 1/2″ push-to-connect inlet that is compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or SDR-9 HDPE pipes and a 3/4″ hose thread outlet connection. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Ideal for washing machine installations that have no outlet box.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or solder required.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Certified as a manufactured joint and for underground and behind-the-wall applications without access panels
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
|25559LF||1/2 in. x 3/4 in. MHT|
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B125.1-12
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372