Washing Machine Angle Valve
Innovative push-to-connect design and drop-ear mounting tabs for stability and quick installing. Mount to a stud or joist and features a 1/2″ push-to-connect inlet that is compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or SDR-9 HDPE pipes and a 3/4″ hose thread outlet connection. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Ideal for washing machine installations that have no outlet box.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or solder required.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Designed for potable water distribution as well as hydronic heating applications
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
|25560LF||1/2 in. x 3/4 in. MHT|
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B125.1-12
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Wet or Dry
Can be installed in wet lines.
Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
On the Blog
For This Florida Plumber, Nothing Beats the Thrill of Helping Customers
Second-generation plumber Brittany DeRosa shares her path to plumbing.
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.