Thermal Expansion Relief Valve
SharkBite's Thermal Expansion Relief Valve eliminates the need for an expansion tank, shut-off valve and fitting. Features a pressure-only safety relief valve designed to protect hot water supply systems where high pressure conditions are likely to occur as a result of thermal expansion.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier installation.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- 1/2 in. outlet drains at 125 PSI. Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 5-year warranty.