Push-to-Connect PVC Ball Valve
Shut-off water flow for servicing and making repairs. The innovative push-fit connections make for quick and easy installations. Identify which side goes with which pipe using the color-coordinated collars - the white collar end is compatible with schedule 40, 80 and 120 PVC pipe and the tan collar end is compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe. The valve can be rotated after installation making it easier to reach the shut-off, or to work in tight spaces. Good item to keep on hand for freezes or other emergency repairs. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Transition from PVC to PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).